Terugkeren naar het Nederlandstalige hoofdmenu.
Learn more about our services for individual clients:
- Cambridge Exam Training / Bootcamps
- Cambridge B2 First
- Cambridge Advanced English
- Cambridge Proficiency
- Tailor-made Examtraining courses : one-to-one
- Intercultural Communication
- learn more about us
- Video services for individual clients
- Video services for students
- how to contact us
Services for individuals
LSA Lingua specializes in both English for General Purposes (EGP) and English for Specific Purposes (ESP). The difference pertains to your course objectives. Are you looking to increase your general proficiency in English? Or would you rather improve on specific skills? Whatever your objectives or initial questions, we offer our one-to-one coaching services both professionally and flexibly. Perhaps equally important, LSA Lingua can do so at competitive rates due to having lower-overhead costs compared to other providers of educational services and agencies.
- Academic English, i.e. English for Academic Purposes (EAP),
- Business English training solutions that help develop specific or overall skills,
- General English, for example: Cambridge ESOL Exam training courses.
These types of training services can take place in the following modalities:
- face-to-face on location – for example on the job,
- online through a combination of Skype and e-mail,
- partially online combined with face-to-face sessions for your convenience; this modality is ideal for writing courses.
What can you expect in terms of approach? My approach is:
- highly personalized, as it is tailored to what you require.
- effective. Its aim is to establish having improved skills and increased self-confidence. In each process the following aspects are included: an online placement test and speaking assessment, establishing course objectives and learning outcomes upfront, and continuous process-evaluation. Finally, you’ll acquire learning development strategies to use on the job or any other place of your choosing to ensure that you’ll be able to carry out tasks autonomously after the course has been completed.
Examples of courses:
- Presenting in English,
- Report writing in English,
- Effective e-mailing in English,
- Giving talks, TED-style,
- Cambridge English tailored programmes,
- Practical English courses,
- IELTS-exam training courses,
- Telephoning in English,
- Preparation courses for occupational tasks, e.g. attending meetings in English.
Please contact us: 06 409 303 82 or through firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note that we are transparant in our costs to ensure cost-effectiveness, rather than hiding costs in our rates and thus inflating them. This way, we’re able to offer our services at highly competitive rates.
Hourly rates (60 minute sessions) for our services for individuals are:
- € 90,- * ** (excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. either 0% or 21%) traditional format (i.e. face-to-face sessions on location of 60 minutes) for whom the employer does not reimburse fees,
- € 90,- * **(excl. VAT/BTW , i.e. either 0% or 21%) hybrid training format – 60 minute session, in a package that consists of both online and face-to-face sessions
- € 70,-* (excl. VAT/BTW , i.e. either 0% or 21%) web-based writing courses, i.e. writing feedback is given digitally and Q&A session takes place through Skype(online sessies van 30 minutes via Skype incl. digital feedback on writing product/assignment that is prepared for this session of max. 4 A-4 pages).
* surplus of 20% after office hours and at the weekend with the exception of Cambridge exam training bootcamps.
** Travel expenses of instructor if applicable, so excl. web-based training solutions: €0,28 per km.
Please note that these rates apply for packages that consist of at least four sessions, i.e.€ 360,- (excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. either 0% or 21%) for traditional format, and hybrid solutions. Please see ‘assessment‘ voor initial costs per participant.
Fixed rate for Intake and Assessment costs-per client/participant
Initial costs per participant are estimated at € 112,- (excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. 21%): intake, language assessment (digital/ face-to-face meeting), course materials, an individual progress report, and proof of attendance after the course has been completed.