Services for individuals
LSA Lingua specializes in English for General Purposes (EGP), English for Academic Purposes, and English for Specific Purposes (ESP). The difference pertains to your objectives, contextual, and situational communicative environment.
Are you looking to increase your general proficiency in English? Or would you rather improve on specific skills? Whatever your objectives or initial questions, we offer our one-to-one coaching services and group courses both professionally and flexibly.
We also ensure that group-sizes are smaller so that you will get everything you could possibly need to start communicating more effectively in English anywhere.
Perhaps equally important, LSA Lingua can do so at competitive rates due to having lower-overhead costs compared to educational institutions and other providers of educational services even though these may receive government funding.
We specifically offer:
- Academic English, i.e. English for Academic Purposes (EAP),
- English for Occupational and Professional Purposes, like Business English training services that help develop specific skills,
- International Business Communication courses,
- General English, for example, Cambridge ESOL Exam training courses.
These types of training services can take place in the following modalities:
- in-person (i.e. face-to-face) on location – for example on the job,
- online through a combination of a conferencing system, e-mail and our LMS,
- hybrid services which will partially take place online combined with in-person sessions for your convenience; this modality is ideal for writing courses.
Please note that due to Covid 19, all services are offered online until further notice.
What can you expect in terms of approach?
Our approach is:
- highly specialized and personalized, as it is tailored to what you require.
- effective. Its aim is to establish having improved skills and increased self-confidence. In each process, the following aspects are included: an online placement test and communicative output assessments, establishing course objectives and learning outcomes upfront, and continuous process-evaluation including formative testing methods. Finally, you’ll acquire learning development strategies to use on the job or any other place of your choosing to ensure that you’ll be able to carry out tasks autonomously after the course has been completed.
Our services specified further:
English Language and Communication Courses for specific purposes
- English for Presentations (a.k.a. English Presentation Skills courses),
- English for Pitching (a.k.a. Pitch-training courses and workshops),
- English for Career Advancement Purposes (a.k.a. English for job search, job application and networking),
- English for Proposal writing,
- English for Business writing (i.e. courses focused on report writing, effective e-mailing in and much more),
- English for management assistants (incl. telephoning in English and emailing),
- English for management (incl. how to demonstrate sympathy and emotional intelligence through appropriate and effective language use),
- English for marketeers (incl. writing web texts that are clear and well-written),
- English for Business and Organizational interactions, incl. conventions for online meetings,
- English for reaching organizational outcomes (e.g. negotiations and deliberations).
- Business English Writing Coaching
- Business English Coaching focused on Speaking & Interacting more effectively
English for General Purposes and exam training
- Cambridge methodology-inspired English courses tailored to upper-intermediate, lower-advanced and upper-advanced level users of English that effectively prepare for official Cambridge exams taken with the British Council (i.e. B2 First, CAE and CPE),
- Practical English courses focused on learning how to speak with more comfort and ease,
- IELTS-exam training courses.
- Cambridge Business English-inspired courses tailored to the needs of upper-intermediate, lower-advanced and upper-advanced level users of English that that effectively prepare for official Cambridge exams taken with the British Council (i.e. B2 Business Vantage and C1 Business Higher).
- Storytelling in English,
- Persuasion tactics in professional discourse.
English for Academic Purposes
- Plain English courses,
- Storytelling and narrative style for Academic Purposes,
- Thesis Writing Coaching Services for PhDs,
- English for Academic Purposes courses,
- Writing and speaking for argumentative purposes,
- Customized training services for PhDs and academic teaching staff.
English for International Communication in Businesses and Organizations
- Language, Communication and Cultural Sensitivity Training (i.e. English-Dutch),
- Language and Communication Training for the purpose of reaching organizational outcomes with an emphasis on negotiations,
- Language and Communication Training for the purpose of reaching organizational outcomes with an emphasis on deliberations.
Interested in one of these services or in how we can help you communicate more effectively in the workplace? Please contact us anytime. The founder, Léonieke S. Ariaans, can be reached through 0031 (0)6 409 303 82 or through email@example.com!We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we are transparent in our costs to ensure cost-effectiveness, rather than hiding costs in our rates and thus inflating them. This way, we’re able to offer our services at highly competitive rates. Also, note that we are only providing online and thus web-based training services until further notice.
Hourly rates (60-minute sessions) for our services for individuals are:
- € 100,- * ** (excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. either 0% or 21%) traditional format (i.e. face-to-face sessions on location of 60 minutes) for whom the employer does not reimburse fees,
- € 90,- * **(excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. either 0% or 21%) hybrid training format – 60-minute session, in a package that consists of both online and face-to-face sessions
- € 80,- * ( excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. either 0% or 21%) online and web-based/virtual training services – 60-minute session, in a package that consists of online sessions
- € 70,-* (excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. either 0% or 21%) web-based writing courses, i.e. writing feedback is given digitally and Q&A session takes place through a conferencing system. Please note that this service includes online sessions of 30 minutes incl. a document in which digital feedback is explained which is given on a writing product/assignment that the client prepared for this session of the maximum size of four A-4 pages).
* As transparency and trustworthiness are part of our core valued, we are transparent in the types of costs that are involved. Please note that a surplus of 20% after office hours and at the weekend with the exception of Cambridge exam training boot camps.
** Travel expenses of instructor if applicable, so excl. web-based training solutions: €0,28 per km. Note that our rates are lower than those of other vendors and to keep it this way, we have to charge these costs to ensure our company’s survival. Note that we have been offering online services since 2016, so this may be an environmentally-friendly alternative if this matches your preferred ways of working.
Please note that these rates apply for packages that consist of at least four sessions, i.e.€ 360,- (excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. either 0% or 21%) for traditional, online and hybrid training services. Please see ‘assessment‘ for initial costs per participant that may apply.
We are experienced in facilitating courses online and have been doing so since 2016. Learn more about us and the educational institution we have worked and are currently collaborating with.Léonieke S. Ariaans – Founder of LSA LINGUA
Fixed-rate for Intake and Assessment costs per client/participant
Initial costs per participant are estimated at € 112,- (excl. VAT/BTW, i.e. 21%): intake, language assessments, an Online Oxford Placement Test (OOPT), (digital meeting), course materials, an individual progress report, and proof of attendance after the course has been completed. These costs will be waved when a customized/tailor-made training service is purchased through us.
Learn more about our services for individual clients:
- Cambridge Exam Training / Bootcamps
- Cambridge B2 First
- Cambridge Advanced English
- Cambridge Proficiency
- Tailor-made Examtraining courses : one-to-one
- Intercultural Communication
- learn more about us
- Video services for individual clients
- Video services for students
- how to contact us
- Terugkeren naar het Nederlandstalige hoofdmenu.