Learn more about:
Our approach to language and communication training can be classified as a learner-centered one, which may need some clarification. Not only is a relaxed learning environment created, because a positive atmosphere aids the process of learning, but we have also found that clients prefer open communication. As a result. clear, measurable and time-bound objectives are formulated -congruent with Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) descriptors- to both challenge our clients and to increase their autonomy. More specifically, special attention is paid to teaching strategies to increase autonomy, i.e. these strategies equip clients to carry on -their learning process- after the course has been completed.
We offer our clients a partnership. Please contact us for more information.
In sum, prior to any course, the level of each individual is accurately measured or assessed, and in our courses:
- learning objectives are formulated in line with CEFR’s can-do statements,
- a relaxed learning environment is created,
- open communication is established, and evaluation takes place continuously,
- strategies are taught to our clients,
- lessons learned are evaluated at the end of the process.